Period October 2002 - March 2003: 6 months
Organisation Finace B.V.
Position Consultant at Nuon
Summary of the situation
Cantor was the project leader of a team of 15 people which was set up to reduce the height of the open and expired entries at accounts receivable.
- Ensuring a decline of the number of old accounts receivable
- Ensuring a revised invoicing system.
- Responsible for a process that was to be further optimised.
- Heading the whole project team.
- Drastic reduction of open and expired accounts receivable.
- An optimised process that not only ensured that expired accounts receivable were summoned in time, but also watched that the input was under control.