Period June 2007 - July 2008
Organisation CV Finance & Consultancy
Position Financial Services Manager / Controller Heinz Benelux
Summary of the situation
At Heinz, Cantor was the manager / controller of a team of 15 - 20 people whose job it was to report the consolidated figures to the US in accordance with the time planning set by the head office.
- Responsible for Heinz financial accounting Benelux.
- Ensuring an accurate and timely financial balancing process.
- Consolidating the Heinz Benelux actuals for the head office and the Benelux Management reporting.
- Supporting Risk Management with regard to SOX.
- Supporting / facilitating Benelux related projects such as E-2-E / SAP and Shared Services.
- A smoothly running and motivated accounting department which is committed to its tasks and responsibilities.
- Department without "key" issues that could be rolled out into the Financial Service Centre in a rather simple manner without too many obstacles.